Schweickert Ganassin Krzak Rundio, LLP, a personal injury law firm located in Peru, Illinois, is pleased to announce we’re starting an academic scholarship this year. We understand the financial difficulties many local aspiring college students and their families face and want to do what we can to help. To that end, we’re offering a $2,000 scholarship to one recent high school graduate in LaSalle County.
The current open period for our scholarship is Fall 2022. Applications are due by Friday, August 5th.
To receive this scholarship, you must meet certain criteria. You must:
- Have graduated or will graduate from a high school located in LaSalle County during 2022
- Live in Peru or LaSalle County, Illinois
- Be planning to attend a university or college in Fall 2022
To apply for our scholarship, you will need to write a 500+ word essay on how the COVID pandemic impacted your studies. Were there any positives about how you learned to continue your education mid-pandemic, and will you be carrying those methods forward in a post-pandemic world?
You must also follow the instructions below.
If you meet the qualifications as listed above, you may submit an application for our scholarship by emailing us the following:
- Your completed 500+ word essay on the topic listed above. Your essay should be attached as a .DOC, .DOCX, or .PDF file. Please adhere to MLA formatting guidelines when submitting your essay.
- Digital proof (as either a .PDF or .JPG/.PNG screenshot) of your college acceptance letter.
- In the body of your email, please include your name, address, phone number, and the name of your planned college.
All applications should be emailed to us at [email protected]. We look forward to receiving your applications!