Pre-Eminent Name in Illinois Personal Injury Litigation for More Than 30 Years
At the law office of Schweickert & Ganassin, LLP, we bring more than three decades of practice experience to the practice of law on behalf of clients across Illinois. We have extensive experience in court, a distinction that has earned attorney Scott J. Ganassin a place on The National Trial Lawyers' list of The Top 100 Trial Lawyers — Illinois. In our years in practice, we have secured hundreds of millions of dollars in damage awards for our clients, including numerous settlements and jury verdicts well in excess of a million dollars.
We provide counsel to individuals with legal concerns involving:
- Personal injury: We focus the bulk of our practice on personal injury claims. We handle all types of motor vehicle claims, including injuries sustained in car accidents, truck collisions and motorcycle and boating crashes. Our attorneys also represent people who have been injured in workplace accidents, slip‑and‑fall accidents, bar fights, dog bites and animal attacks.
- Workers' compensation: Whether you are filing an initial claim after a workplace injury or disability or have been denied your benefits, we are ready to help.
- Social Security Disability: If you can no longer work because of a qualifying disability, illness or injury, we can help you file a successful claim for SSD benefits.
- Hospital negligence and nursing home negligence: We can refer you to a prominent law firm that handles hospital malpractice claims. We offer aggressive representation for people injured in nursing homes because of negligence or abuse.
- Real estate and municipal law: We represent buyers, sellers, developers and lenders and work with municipalities and private parties in land use, zoning and planning matters.
- Estate planning: Our attorneys will also help you identify and execute an effective estate planning strategy to protect your family's financial future and ensure the orderly distribution of your estate according to your wishes.
Illinois Work-Related Injury Lawyers · Free Consultation
From our offices in Ottawa and Morris, Illinois, our lawyers represent clients in communities from Chicago to Springfield. Call our toll-free number, 888-715-6388, or contact us by e-mail to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation with an experienced Illinois workers' compensation lawyer at an office location nearest you. If you cannot travel to one of our offices, an attorney can make arrangements to visit a location convenient to you.